We are glad to announce that the temple is re-opening under Phase 2 of the Circuit Breaker. Please note the various precautions to take when visiting the temple.
1. Temple will be open from 6.30 am to 5 pm daily.
2. Visitors are required to wear a mask at all times and register their entry/exit via the SafeEntry management system for contact tracing.
3. Visitors are reminded to keep their visits short and adhere to the safe distancing measures that the temple has put in place.
4. Based on the MOH regulations,there shall not be more than 5 visitors gathering in a group.
5. Visitors are reminded to avoid visiting the temple if they are not feeling well.
May all be Well and Healthy!
+65 6769 1751
32-B Hong San Terrace, Singapore 688785
MRT to Choa Chu Kang Station; LRT to South View Station. Walk down Choa Chu Kang Ave. 2 to the Temple.
(i) Alight 172, 983,991 at Hong San Terrace. Walk down Hong San Terrace to the Temple.
(ii) Alight these services at South View LRT Station: 3N, 67, 188,
188R, 300, 982E, 974, 976, 991. Walk down Choa Chu Kang
Ave. 2 to the Temple.
Public car parks are located along
(i) Choa Chu Kang Ave. 2 at Blocks 249, 250, 251A, 253A
(ii) Choa Chu Kang Ave. 1 at Blocks 815 and 808B